Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Benco - Song for Shanna

Here is a short little song I wrote for my friend Shanna's birthday party. Sorry the recording quality is so poor, I recorded the lyrics in one go because I was in a bit of a hurry.

The song is based off a real life conversation we had so there's a lot of inside jokes going on here. Things you should know: Club Portland is a gay bathhouse that was a few blocks away from where we were eating at the time. Me and Shanna decided it would probably be a good idea to sneak her in. Why? I don't know.

Also, Diego is the name of her cat.

Benco - Song for Shanna

And the lyrics:

Me and Shanna were at virginia cafe.
Talkin' bout club portland 'cuz that place is gay.
That crazy broad really got to thinkin'
me and her could probably sneak in.

thats when we pulled out the ace bandage.
wrapped her boobs up tight as a deli sandwich.
I gave her a baseball cap.
and stuck a sock down where she got the clap.

they stopped us at the door and said "can't you see?
we have a strict no pussy policy"
Sorry Shanna, Diego can't come
now lets go and have some fun.

On the inside it's a creepo convention
so Shanna got everyone's attention.
"Ha!" She said "You've all been fooled,
You guys totally thought I was a dude"

No comments: