Friday, February 23, 2007

Freezepop - Boys on Film (Benco Broke His NES RMX)

This is a remix I did for a contest put on by Freezepop. While this entry didn't officially rank, it was given special mention and featured on their myspace page. Also, the Duke gave me an analysis of the song that I found very helpful and provided a lot of direction on production of future tracks.

In retrospect, I'm not happy with this track. It was very rushed. If I had had more time I would have completely rearranged the song and increased the tempo. For some silly reason I remixed the song down to 90 bpm when the original was 180 bpm. I also would have cut a lot of the song and stuck to a more verse chorus verse structure.

Anyways, here it is, imperfect and bumbling.

Freezepop - Boys on Film (Benco Broke His NES RMX)

No comments: